#1 – 496 KB – 22 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 04 दिसम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 04 December 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
04 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 04 December(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
04 December(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 04 December(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 04 December(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे ।
04 December 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
04 December (दिसम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 04 दिसम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 04 December 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 496 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 04 December 2019 Current Affairs
- Sub Lieutenant Shivangi Swarup has become the first woman pilot of the Indian Navy. He joined operational duty at Kochi Naval Base. According to Navy officials, Shivangi will fly Dornier Surveillance Aircraft. Earlier this year in the Air Force also, Flight Lieutenant Bhawana Kant became a female pilot flying the fighter plane. Bhavna Kant became the first woman pilot in the Indian Air Force. At the same time, Karabi Gogoi is the first female Defense Briefcase of the Navy. Assistant Lieutenant Commander Gogoi will be posted in Russia next month. She is doing a course in the Russian language at Karwar Base in Karnataka. She is considered an expert in the construction and repair of warships.
- Anjali Chand of Nepal set a world record of taking 6 wickets in international T20 without giving any runs. He is the first bowler to do so. He set this record against Maldives in the South Asian Games being held in Nepal. This is the best performance of any bowler in T20. Among India’s men, Deepak Chahar holds the best bowling record. He recently took 6 wickets for 7 runs against Bangladesh. It also included a hat-trick.
- The book “The Legacy of Militancy in Punjab: Long Road to Normalcy” has been authored by civil rights activist Inderjit Singh Jaji and journalist Dona Suri. This book highlights the politics of Punjab, government policies, police work and judiciary in the post-insurgency period.
- The BCCI announced the 15-man squad for the Under-19 World Cup. The captain of the defending champion team was handed over to Priyam Garg, while wicketkeeper Dhruv Chand Jurel was named vice-captain. This time the tournament was handed over to South Africa. It will start on 17 January. The final will be played on 9 February. India’s first match will be against Sri Lanka on 19 January.
- The second phase of intensive vaccination Mission Indradhanush is being started across the country. The central government’s flagship scheme aims to provide vaccines to prevent children under the age of two and pregnant women from diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, TB, measles, meningitis, and hepatitis-B. Vaccination against encephalitis and influenza is also being provided in selected areas. The target of this phase, which runs till March next year, is complete immunization of 272 districts in 27 states. The mission was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in October 2017. Its purpose is to increase the capacity and scope of the mission Indradhanush already being run, by including other areas other than health, To reach a more vulnerable population in terms of diseases. This is an attempt to make regular vaccination a mass movement. In Uttar Pradesh, the vaccination campaign will be conducted in four phases under this program. The first phase will start from December 2 while the next phases will start in January-February and March, which will run in 425 blocks in 73 districts of the state.
- Saudi Arabia is made the president of the G-20 countries after Japan. It is the first Arab country to assume the chairmanship of the G20 group. Saudi Arabia will host world leaders at the G-20 conference in its capital Riyadh on 21 and 22 November next year. The crown prince of Saudi Arabia is Mohammed bin Salman.
- The seventh edition of the ‘Mitra Shakti’ exercise in 2019 aims to increase interoperability and operational capability between the Indian and Sri Lankan armies during deployment as part of the UN Peacekeeping Mission. This exercise has started on 01 December at Aundh Military Station in Pune.
- Mercedes racer Lewis Hamilton has won the title of Abu Dhabi Grand Prix held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Hamilton has won the 11th of the 21 races this year with his career’s 84th win. In this competition, Max Verstappen of Redbull finished second and Charles Leclerc of Ferrari finished third.
- The former Japanese Deputy Finance Minister for International Affairs, Mastsugu Asakawa, was elected as the 10th Chairman of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) by the ADB’s Board of Governors. Asakawa will take charge on January 17, 2020, following the resignation of Taiko Nakao, the current chairman of ADB.
- After the good governance conference in Jammu in collaboration with the central government and 19 states, an India Shreshtha Bharat Sammelan with a focus on disaster management and water power was concluded. The scope of the officers of the state has also increased in the conference organized in collaboration with the Central and Tamil Nadu government. In the year 2020, this conference will be hosted by Tamil Nadu.
- The Konark Dance Festival began its colorful show at the Konark Free Theater in Odisha. Governor Prof. Ganeshi Lal ignited Pradeep and inaugurated the Konark dance festival. The theme of the festival is based on eco-tourism, culture, fairs, women empowerment and not plastic and heritage. Along with this, the 8th edition of International Sand Art Festival 2019, Padmashree Awardee and globally renowned sand artist as its brand ambassador and chief curator has been launched by Mr. Sudarshan Patnaik at Chandrabhaga Beach in Odisha.
- Shri Hari Mohan has taken over as Chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) with effect from 01 December 2019, replacing Shri Saurabh Kumar, who has retired. Mr. Hari Mohan, a 1982 batch Ordnance Factory Board Service (IOFS) officer with a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, has been a topper of the University of Allahabad and the University of Pune during his graduation in Mechanical Engineering. He has done M.Phil in Public Administration.
- The rain forests of Borneo, Indonesia, are under constant fire. According to the European Union due to the fire, this situation has been worsened by the Amazon forests. 700 million tonnes of carbon dioxide have been released due to fires in the forests of Borneo. This much gas is emitted in Canada in a year. According to the European Union (EU)-affiliated Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service, 579 megatons of carbon dioxide was released from the Amazon forest fire. The carbon dioxide produced by the Borneo fire is 22% more than this. The fire was set up to clean the fields, now it has spread over 4000 km and has gone to Malaysia, Brunei.
- The Parliament has passed the Electronic Cigarette Prohibition Bill – 2019. The Rajya Sabha approved the Bill after extensive discussion. This bill has already been passed in the Lok Sabha. 28 percent of people in India use tobacco in some form or the other. Therefore, it would be challenging to ban all tobacco products in this situation. Global tobacco companies started making e-cigarettes because the traditional cigarette industry sales and gross business are declining. E-cigarette is not a tobacco product but it has the potential to cause serious health damage. The Electronic Cigarette Prohibition Bill-2019 provides for stringent punishment on violation of e-cigarette along with its prohibition on the manufacture, import, export, transportation, selling, distribution, storage, and advertising.
- In Nepal, on the first day of the 13th South Asian Games, India has won four medals including one gold, two silver and one bronze medals in triathlon. Adarsh MN Sinimol won the gold medal in the men’s triathlon. At the same time, Vishwarjit Shrikhom won the silver medal of this competition, while Sarojini Devi and Mohan Pragya won silver and bronze medals in the women’s category.
- Gurpreet Singh and Sunil Kumar have won gold medals in the senior national wrestling competition in Jalandhar. Yesterday, Gurpreet of Punjab won the fourth senior national title by defeating Sajan Bhanwal of Railways in the 77 kg category. Sunil of Railways registered an easy win over Prabhal of Punjab in 87 kg. Arjun of the Army won the title in 55 kg, Harpreet Singh of Punjab in 88 kg. Railways stood first, Army second and Jharkhand third in this competition.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is organizing a ‘Multi-Media Exhibition’ at the World War II Museum in Kisama, Nagaland. The event was held to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The event aims to present Gandhian values and principles to the people through contemporary idioms. The event is also associated with the memory of late Natwar Thakkar, an eminent late Gandhian of Nagaland who instilled Gandhian values in his life for the betterment of society. He worked tirelessly for the poor and people affected by disability. He was also awarded the Padma Shri in 1999.
- Odisha’s leading theater artist Parmanand Sahu died at his residence on Saturday. He was 72 years old. Sahu has also served as an artist in All India Radio and Doordarshan. He directed and acted in over 100 plays. Sahu had also acted in Oriya and Bengali serials and received several awards.
- American composer and songwriter, Ering Louis Bergie (also known as Lord Burgess), known for popularizing Caribbean music with hit songs such as Day-O (The Banana Boat Song-1952), died. Gaya.
- Tukaram Dighole The former Maharashtra minister died. He was the Minister of State for Energy and Rural Development in the Shiv Sena-BJP government and a member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) in Maharashtra from 1995–1999.
- Scientists from Sweden have found the body of a snow-stained dog in Siberia last year. After a year of research, it has been claimed that it is 18000 years old. The body was not spoiled due to being buried under snow. Hair was seen on its body and the jaw was completely protected. It was named Dogger. However, scientists say that its physical structure is like a wolf. Therefore it is necessary to study more now.
- A rare statue of Lord Buddha’s head has been installed in the museum in Islamabad. This idol was kept in the store there for years. This third and fourth-century statue was discovered during the first Italian archaeological mission in the Swat Valley of Pakistan. The mission was led by Giuseppe Tucci. This statue of Lord Buddha was found in excavations in the 60s. It has long hair of the lion-eyed god tied back. Typically in the statues of Lord Buddha, his hair is tied upward and eyes are exposed.
- PDF Name: 04 December 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 401 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
December Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 04 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 04 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 04 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 04 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 04 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 04 December (दिसम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “04 December (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी” के सवाल व जवाब की संक्षिप्त व सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके