#1 – 556 KB – 34 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 03 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 03 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
03 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 03 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
03 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 03 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 03 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 03 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
03 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
03 November (नवम्बर) 2019
हिन्दी - 03 नवम्बर 2019 करंट अफेयर
- PDF Name: 03 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 556 KB
- No Of Pages: 07 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
English - 03 November 2019 Current Affairs
- Europe’s police agency Europol has launched a ‘crime has no gender’ (criminals have no gender) campaign to apprehend the continent’s largest female criminals. The agency has posted 18 women criminals on its website. Most of these names are associated with crimes such as murder, human trafficking, and drugs. The website states that most of these women are being searched by police from 21 countries. Interactive graphics have been created to identify women on the website. The faces of all the criminals are hidden behind masks so that people do not recognize what their gender is. After this, as soon as users click on the face, it is revealed whether the culprit is female or male. People can also read the story of the criminal’s cruelty.
- The government released a map of the newly created Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh and a map of India, showing these new states. The new map of India shows 28 states and nine union territories after the partition of Jammu and Kashmir. According to the Ministry of Home Affairs, the new Union Territory of Ladakh includes two districts of the former Jammu and Kashmir State, Kargil and Leh. The remaining districts are in the new Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. On the recommendation of the Parliament under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and under the supervision of Home Minister Shri Amit Shah, after the President effectively dismantled Article 370 of the Indian Constitution and issued the Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization Act, 2019. And the state of Kashmir, on 31 October 2019, as the new Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory and the new Union Territory of Ladakh. Rgtit is.
- UNESCO named Mumbai in the field of film and Hyderabad in the field of cooking as a member of the Creative Cities Network (UCCN) of UNESCO. The UCCN was formed in 2004 and includes the names of cities that are active centers of cultural activities in their respective countries. The UNESCO Creative Cities Network now includes a total of 246 cities. According to the United Nations, 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, putting creativity and the creative economy at the core of their urban development plans to make cities safe, resilient, inclusive and sustainable.
- Already, three Indian cities have been recognized as members of UCCN :-
- Jaipur – Crafts and Folk Arts (2015)
- Varanasi- Creative City for Music (2015)
- Chennai- Creative City for Music (2017)
- The Ministry of Culture is the nodal ministry of the Government of India for all matters related to culture in UNESCO.
- The Government of India has for the first time instituted a special award in the form of ‘Icon of the Golden Jubilee of the Indian International Film Festival’, this award was given to eminent film actor Mr. S. Will be provided to Rajinikanth. Lifetime achievement award given to foreign artists will be given to French actress Isabel Huppert. She also informed that 50 films of women directors will be screened during this 50th edition of the International Film Festival. The Information Minister said that 24 of the 200 films shown at the ceremony have been nominated for Oscar Awards. Indian International Film Festival will be held in Goa from 20th to 28th of this month.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has arrived in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, on a three-day visit. Where he will participate in the 16th ASEAN-India Summit. Addressed to the Indian community in Bangkok. The name of this program is ‘Savasadi PM Modi’. Speaking at the reception, PM Modi said that the repeal of Article 370 of the Constitution relating to Jammu and Kashmir has been welcomed worldwide. Also, he will attend the 14th East Asia Summit and the third Summit of the Regional Composite Economic Partnership Organization. The Prime Minister is also scheduled to attend the annual East Asia Summit.
- Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah will inaugurate the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Joint Exercise on Urban Earthquake Search and Rescue Exercise (SCOJTEX-2019) at Dr. Ambedkar International Center in New Delhi on November 04, 2019. The Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai will be the Chief Guest for the closing ceremony to be held on November 07, 2019. At the initiative of the Government of India, the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) is hosting the ‘Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Joint Urban Earthquake Search and Rescue Exercise (SCOJTEX-2019)’ with all eight SCO countries. The purpose of this exercise is to share disaster response rehearsal, knowledge, experience, technology, and mutual coordination. The exercise will also provide an opportunity to increase coordination and cooperation associated with multi-agency operations in earthquake scenarios. This four-day exercise will be held in Delhi from November 4 to 7, 2019. In this exercise, China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan all eight member countries will participate. According to the methodology and guidelines of the International Search and Rescue Advisory Group (INSARAG), this four-day exercise will be conducted.
- The Union Health and Family Welfare Minister has launched the ‘Intensified Mission Indradhanush’ (IMI) 2.0 portal in New Delhi. The portal will be open from December 2019 to March 2020. The IMI 2.0 mission is a re-powered version of the Indradhunush Universal Immunization Program (UIP) aimed at achieving 100% immunity. The portal was launched at the Silver Jubilee event of the Pulse Polio program. The Health Minister also issued operational guidelines for ‘Strengthening immunization systems to reach every child’ and ‘Operational guidelines for Strengthening Td10 and Td16 vaccine implementation.
- “The Economist Intelligence Unit 2019 Global Microscope on Financial Inclusion Report” states that the environment has improved on financial inclusion globally. In terms of financial inclusion, India, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay, and Mexico have provided the most favorable environment for financial inclusion.
- The COP (COP 25) summit of the countries involved in the United Nations Climate Treaty will be held in Madrid, Spain from December 2 to 13. Chile was previously supposed to host the conference but was denied access to anti-government protests. Executive Secretary of the United Nations Treaty on Climate Change, Patricia Espinosa, tweeted that the conference was held in Spain. The Spanish government had expressed its desire to host the conference a day earlier.
- This year’s Mother Teresa Memorial Awards for Social Justice (MTMA) is dedicated to the memory of the saint of Kolkata. The awards will be presented to the awardees on 3 November 2019 in Mumbai. The 2019 edition of the award recognizes the exemplary and humanitarian work done by social workers on issues related to modern forms of farms and slavery and the rehabilitation of victims. The awards are currently in their 15th year.
- One of China’s major companies, “Fosun”, has bought the “Thomas Cook” brand for 11 million British pounds (a little over Rs 100 crore). In September this year, the UK’s 178-year-old travel and tour company “Thomas Cook” collapsed under debt. This left about 22,000 employees of the company unemployed in one stroke. Not only this,
- The new edition of the Guinness World Record contains a total of 80 acts from India including the longest hair of a teenager, the dwarf woman alive and the largest collection of paper cups. Its publisher, Penguin Random House, announced this on Thursday. Among them, Kanpur has been named as the world’s most polluted city.
- The Punjab State Cabinet has passed a unanimous resolution to confer the Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Award on the occasion of 550th Prakash Parv of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Its purpose is to promote peace and contradiction. The award will include a citation and a cash prize of Rs 11 lakh. This prestigious award will be given by the state government each year when the jury decides.
- Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has inaugurated Guru Nanak Peeth at Birmingham University, UK. It aims to conduct research work based on Guru Nanak’s objectives. Hardeep announced the formation of this new bench on the occasion of the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Devji during his visit to Birmingham.
- Union Minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has said that the government is working on the mission of establishing skill hubs in all the states for the development of skills of local artisans, craftsmen and traditional artisans like confectioners, keeping in mind the market requirements. He was addressing the people at the inauguration of Hunar Haat at Prayagraj in Uttar Pradesh. This Haat will run till the 10th of this month. Mr. Naqvi said that in the next five years, his ministry will organize around one hundred skill hats in different parts of the country. The next Hunar Haat will be held at Pragati Maidan in Delhi from 14 to 27 November and thereafter in Mumbai from 20 to 31 December.
- The government has announced to set up units to deal with human trafficking in all the districts with the help of the Nirbhaya Fund. Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani has said in a tweet that using this fund, women help desks will also be set up in all police stations of the country.
- The teams of Delhi Police Special Cell and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) were awarded the Union Home Minister’s Special Operation Medal for 2019. The 25-member team of Odisha Police has also been awarded medals along with others. The Delhi Police Special Cell received the honor in January 2019 for thwarting a terrorist attack by two Jaish-e-Mohammed (JM) terrorists, Abdul Latif Ganai and Hilal Ahmed. JEM members were planning an attack in the national capital during the 2019 Republic Day celebrations. The 16-member team of the Border Security Force ITBP was also honored for the successful Nanda Devi search and rescue mission. The mission included the successful recovery of 7 dead bodies near Nandadevi in Pithoragarh after 500 hours of operation.
- PepsiCo India has been awarded the Corporate Excellence Award by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The award has been given to the company to save more than 17 billion liters of water through community water conservation programs and to replenish more than 5 billion liters. Due to which 60,000 people from different communities have benefited. The award is given by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs.
- Union Minister of Mines and Coal Prahlada Joshi has said that the Coal India Company will produce 750 million tonnes of coal in the next financial year and it will increase to 1 billion tonnes by 2023-24. Shri Joshi made this announcement while addressing the 45th Foundation Day of Coal India Limited in Kolkata. The current target of the public sector coal company is to produce 66 million tonnes of coal. This constitutes 82 percent of the country’s total coal production.
- The Arts Exposition is being held in New Delhi for the first time for special talented artists with psychiatrists like Down syndrome, autism, Caesar disorder, and dyslexia. It is named Art from the Heart. It is a unique nation-wide platform and social effort to articulate the visual and performing arts of artists of such exceptional talent. The exhibition will run till 14 November at the STIR Gallery at Chhatarpur Farm, New Delhi.
- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) will organize a three-day “Takht Darshan Yatra” for Sikh youths from different countries on the occasion of the 550th birth anniversary celebrations of Guru Nanak Dev, the founder of Sikhism. Around 40 Sikh youth from the US, UK, Malaysia, Canada, Thailand, Australia, Netherlands, South Africa, Singapore and Italy and 20 youth from India will participate in the seminar.
- Dustlik-2019, a joint military exercise between India and Uzbekistan, is to be held from November 4-13 at Chirchiu Training Area in Uzbekistan. The exercise will focus on counter-terrorism and counter-terrorism operations in hilly, rural and urban areas.
- The film ‘Atlas’, made in Arterikalan, a small village in Shahdol district in Madhya Pradesh, has been selected for the International Film Festival. The two-hour feature film will be released in Kolkata on November 10 and 12. The film will be released in February 2020. The story of this film is written by Vikas Kalpana Dwivedi, living in Jaisinghnagar town of Shahdol. The film made by him has been directed by him.
- Government e-Marketplace (GEM) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Indian Bank and Canara Bank. The agreement will facilitate cashless, paperless and transparent payment systems on the portal and will create efficient procurement systems for government bodies. The agreement aims to provide a range of services to registered users on the portal including GEM Pool Account (GPA), Performance Bank Guarantee Advice (e-PBG), and funds transfer facility through Ernest Money Deposit (EMD). is.
- The Sikh Museum and Research Center will be built in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh on the 550th Prakash Parv of Shri Gurunanak Devji at Rs 20 crore in memory of Shri Guru Nanak Devji. Also, 12 crore rupees will be sanctioned to develop six major Sikh shrines of Madhya Pradesh as tourist destinations associated with their memories.
- The 25th Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF) will begin on 8 November. The focus of this year’s festival in Germany. In total, 214 feature films and 152 short and documentary films will be screened in 76 countries at 174 locations. Important parts of this celebration include homage, centenary tribute, retrospective, contemporary world cinema. The Satyajit Ray Memorial Lecture will be given by a well-known film Hasti Sahni.
- More than 1,600 students from Australian University will participate in studies and related projects in India under the New Colombo Plan Mobility Program-2020. According to the Australian Embassy in New Delhi, Australian universities will encourage students through 64 projects in India. These include Indian Physical Education Program, Bio-Waste Management Improvement Program, and Drinking Water Quality Program.
- Tripura Gramin Bank in Tripura in collaboration with Stock Holdings Corporation of India Limited started an e-stamp counter at the bank’s Abhyanagar branch in Agartala. Managing Director and CEO of United Bank of India, Ashok Kumar Pradhan said that with the availability of e-stamp facility in banks, 100 percent of the stamp duty revenue will be transferred to the government fund, which will increase the government revenue. Customers will have to pay ten rupees for purchasing e-stamps ranging from ten rupees to one thousand rupees and twenty rupees for purchasing e-stamps of more than one thousand rupees.
- Lata, managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of private sector lender Dhanalakshmi Bank, has resigned from his post. The board of the bank has accepted the resignation. He was named former MD and CEO G. Due to Shriram’s retirement, he was appointed as MD and CEO of Dhanalakshmi Bank for three years.
- India’s women’s hockey team has qualified for next year’s Tokyo Olympics. In the second leg of the Olympic Hockey Qualifier in Bhubaneswar, the Indian women’s hockey team lost to the US by four to four. Captain Rani Rampal scored the only goal for India in the 49th minute. Despite this defeat, the Indian team qualified for the Olympics by winning over America with a total score of 6-5.
- Lawyers for the Jammu and Kashmir High Court Bar Association, Jammu have decided to stay away from work in all courts indefinitely until their demands are met. The bar association is against the government’s decision to give the right to the judicial magistrate for registration of documents to the revenue officials.
- Bollywood film producer “Champak Jain” has passed away. He was the owner of Venus Records and Tapes & United 7. He has been the producer of hit films like Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan starrer film Main Khiladi Tu Anari in 1944.
- A court in Rampur in Uttar Pradesh sentenced four of the six accused to death in a January 2008 attack on the CRPF camp. These include Imran Shahzad, Farooq, Sabauddin, and Sharif. Imran and Farooq are Pakistani citizens. Another accused Jung Bahadur was sentenced to life imprisonment, while accused Faheem was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment. CRPF at Rampur on 1st January 2008 Seven soldiers and a civilian were killed in a terror attack in the group camp in the wee hours.
- The Indian postal department released four fragrant postage stamps on Friday. A ticket costs 25 rupees. These tickets will be available at all major post offices. The Indian Postal Department has earlier issued a stamp with fragrance of sandalwood, rose, Juhi and coffee. First, on December 13, 2006, a stamp was issued with the scent of sandalwood. Bhutan first issued scented stamps in 1973.
- PDF Name: 03 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 467 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
November Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 03 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 03 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 03 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 03 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 03 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 03 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “03 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके