#1 – 544 KB – 36 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 02 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 02 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
02 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 02 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
02 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 02 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 02 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 02 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
02 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
02 November (नवम्बर) 2019
- PDF Name: 02 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 544 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- The GST collection of the country stood at 95,380 crores in October.
- The panel constituted by the Supreme Court in Delhi, the capital of India, has declared a ban on all construction works till 5 November, declaring a public health emergency and also closed all schools in Delhi till 5 November 2019 due to increasing pollution. Has been done.
- “Jensen Huang” ranks first in the list of Best Performing CEOs 2019 in the world published by Harvard Business Review.
- Researchers at the MIT Institute of America have succeeded in developing a new technique to remove carbon dioxide from the air.
- The first railway zone in the country equipped with bio-toilet has become the West Central Railway Zone. To eliminate the dirt of the railway track and to keep the platform clean, Indian Railways has installed bio-toilets in coaches of all the trains of its three rail divisions, Jabalpur, Bhopal, and Kota. Dibrugarh Rajdhani train is the world’s first bio vacuum toilet containing train.
- Recently the Zozo Championship “Tiger Woods”, held in Inzai, Japan, won.
- Recently, Padma Shri awarded V.Nanammal has passed away, she was a yoga teacher professionally.
- ICICI Lombard has recently entered into a strategic agreement with Karur Vysya Bank. Through this agreement, ICICI Lombard will simplify insurance for its customers across India by providing customers access to the insurer’s portfolio.
- The 5th International Conference on ROADTECH (Sustainable Roads and Highways – Smart Use of Available Resources for Green and Sustainable Roads) was held in New Delhi on 30 October.
- The Election Commission has recently announced the schedule of assembly elections in Jharkhand. The term of the 81-member assembly in Jharkhand is to end on January 5 next year. Currently, there is a BJP government in Jharkhand. Polling for the assembly elections in Jharkhand will be held in 5 phases and counting will take place on December 23. In a total of 81 seats, 41 seats are required for a majority. The Chief Election Commissioner of the Election Commission is Sunil Arora. The current Chief Minister of Jharkhand is Raghuvar Das and Governor Draupadi Murmu.
- Tamil Nadu became the first state in the country to legislate on contract farming. Under this law, the interest of the farmers will be protected if the market price fluctuates, because, under this law, the farmers will be paid the pre-determined price under the agreement between the farmers and the buyers.
- For the first time in India, the team of IIT Hyderabad has prepared an Indian Brain Atlas. It has been found that the brain size of Indian people is smaller than that of people of Western countries. The information of Indian Brain Atlas has been published in a medical journal called “Neurology India”.
- Pakistan has recently released a commemorative coin on the 550th Prakash Parv of Guru Nanak. Also, on this occasion, the Government of Pakistan has also issued a postage stamp. The coin issued costs Rs 50 in Pakistani currency, while the postage stamp costs Rs 8.
- The Prime Minister of Lebanon resigned after a nationwide protest that had been going on for almost two weeks. The capital of Lebanon is Beirut. Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri submitted his resignation after 13 days of nationwide protests. The protests and protests by hundreds of youth are against the massive corruption of the political class which has given rise to a serious economic crisis since the civil war of 1975–90.
- The Government of Himachal Pradesh has taken an initiative to promote natural farming to increase the income of farmers by launching the Natural Farming Skills Farmer Scheme. Around 2,209 panchayats are to be covered under this scheme and the state government plans to conduct a minimum of 5 training sessions per month to train farmers across the state by March 2020.
- The government of West Bengal has announced a complete ban on the production and sale of gutkha, pan masala in the state from 7 November. This restriction is imposed for 1 year. Earlier in May 2013, the West Bengal government imposed a similar ban.
- In Delhi-NCR, pollution levels have reached above 500 points in many places. The Environmental Pollution Authority panel constituted by the Supreme Court has declared a public health emergency in Delhi-NCR on reaching very dangerous levels of pollution in Delhi-NCR.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated the new headquarters of Delhi Police on 31 October on the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel. 1000 thousand cars can be parked in the parking of the new headquarters and strong security arrangements have been made here.
- The Spanish government has confirmed that it will host the climate summit after the Chilean government canceled hosting of the COP25 summit. The conference will be held in Madrid, the capital of Spain. In Chile, it was not possible to organize a COP25 climate summit due to the ongoing heavy protests against the current government. Now it will be held in Madrid from 2 to 13 December 2019.
- President Ram Nath Kovind has launched the Global Alumni Endowment Fund for IIT Delhi. The first target in the endowment fund for IITs has been set at Rs 250 crore. 125 crore rupees will be given by two IIT alumni. Which includes Flipkart founders Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. The endowment fund aims at Rs 1,000 crore by the end of the year 2020.
- The theme of the Sharjah International Book Fair – 2019 is “Open Books Open Minds”. This is the 38th season of this fair. About 1800 exhibitors from 77 countries are participating in this book fair.
- According to the India Meteorological Department, the cyclone “Maha (MAHA)” of the deep pressure of the rising air in the Arabian Sea is expected to pass through Lakshadweep. Due to this cyclone, Orange alert has been issued for 2 days in Lakshadweep.
- A meeting with the 29th Basic (Brazil, South Africa, India, China) Minister on Climate Change was held in Beijing, China.
- Recently Ivo Morales was elected as the President of the country of Bolivia.
- Shivam Dubey has been given a chance in T20 for the first time by the BCCI announcing the team for the T20 series against Bangladesh. Also, Kerala’s Sanju Samson has returned after 4 years. Rohit Sharma has been named captain in this T20 series.
- The second meeting of the International Solar Alliance will be held in Delhi. The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) is hosting the second meeting of the International Solar Alliance in New Delhi. The gathering is the apex deciding body of the ISA (International Solar Alliance). It will be co-chaired by French Deputy Minister Brune Poisson as well as the Union Minister of State for MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy). So far 121 members from 83 countries have signed the ISA Framework Agreement. ISA is headquartered in Gurugram, India. With the two countries joining the International Solar Alliance of Eritrea and St. Kitts and Nevis, the total number of countries in the alliance has increased to 83.
- The South Africa Cricket Board has recently suspended 3 top officials as a precautionary measure. Those suspended include interim cricket director “Corey von Jill”.
- Shakti-2019 maneuvers have started between India and France between the two countries. The exercise will take place from 31 October to 13 November 2019 at Mahajan Field Firing Range in Rajasthan. The Mahajan field firing range is the largest field firing range in the continent of Asia, while the Indian Air Force conducts maneuvers with France under the name Garud. Garud Shakti Maneuvers – India and Indonesia (Army). Allied power maneuvers – India and Sri Lanka.
- Chen Long won the “Jonathan Christie” men’s singles French Open badminton trophy.
- Indian film actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been honored with the Golden Dragon Award at the Cardiff International Film Festival 2019.
- Recently Liladhar Jaguri has been awarded the 28th Vyas Samman. He has been given this honor for his work “As many as many love” published in 2013. As a reward, he was awarded Rs 4 lakh and a citation by the KK Birla Foundation. Vyas Samman was started in 1991 by KK Birla Foundation.
- In the first week of March 2020, India and Saudi Arabia will have their first joint naval exercise. Recently the sides of both countries have agreed to increase cooperation in the areas of defense and security. The objective of this joint naval is to improve maritime cooperation between the two countries.
- Recently Datta Padsalgikar has become the Deputy National Security Advisor (Deputy NSA) of the country. While currently, the National Security Advisor (NSA) is Ajit Doval. The post of National Security Advisor was established in the year 1998 and the country’s first National Security Advisor was Brajesh Mishra. The National Security Advisor is the Chief Executive of the National Security Council and the primary advisor to the Prime Minister of India for national and international security.
- International Court of Justice (ICJ) President Abdulkavi Ahmed Yusuf has said in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case to the United Nations that Pakistan has violated the Vienna Treaty. Ahmed Yusuf gave this information while presenting the ICJ report in front of the 193-member United Nations General Assembly (UNGA). Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested by Pakistani security forces on March 3, 2016, for allegedly “spying and terrorism”. The ICJ is headquartered in “The Hague, Netherlands” and was established on 26 June 1945.
- The ASEAN Summit is scheduled to be held in Bangkok (Thailand) city on the 35th (31 October to 4 November). The Prime Minister of Thailand “Prayut Chan-o-cha” inaugurated it. PM Narendra Modi will represent India on November 3 and 4. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations has 10 member countries in ASEAN. It was established on 8 August 1967 in Bangkok, Thailand and is headquartered in Jakarta (Indonesia). The work of the ASEAN Organization is to promote political, economic and social cooperation in the South Asia region.
- ASEAN Country Name and Capital –
- Brunei – Bandar Seri Begawan
- Cambodia – Phnom Penh
- Indonesia – Jakarta
- Laos – Vientiane
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
- Myanmar – Naypyitaw
- Philippines – Manila
- Singapore – Singapore
- Thailand – Bangkok
- Vietnam – Hanoi
- visit of Chancellor Angela Merkel of Hanoi Germany to India, 17 agreements were signed between the two countries. In addition, five “Joint Declaration” was shared between India and Germany. Angela Merkel is on a two-day visit to India.
- 17 Agreements between India and Germany –
- Implementation of personnel exchanges between ISRO and German Aerospace Center.
- Joint Declaration of Intent on Cooperation in the Field of Civil Aviation Joint Declaration of Intent on Cooperation in
- International Smart Cities Network.
- Joint declaration of intent regarding cooperation in the area of skill development and vocational education and training.
- Declaration of Intent on strengthening economic cooperation in the field of start-ups.
- Joint Declaration of Intent on Building Bilateral Cooperation in relation to Agricultural Market Development.
- Memorandum of Understanding in the field of rehabilitation and vocational training of occupational diseases and differently-abled persons/workers.
- MOU for cooperation in inland, coastal and marine technology.
- Memorandum of Understanding to promote, establish and expand scientific and technical research cooperation.
- Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing Academic Cooperation in Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation.
- Memorandum of Understanding between India and Germany for cooperation in the field of higher education to extend the period of Indo-German partnership in the field of higher education.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the German Agricultural Academy DEULA and the National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management Management in the city of Nienburg on cooperation in agricultural technical and vocational training.
- Joint Declaration of Intent between India Siemens Limited India, MSDE and the German Ministry regarding economic cooperation and development on skills for sustainable development.
- MoU for expansion of Indo-German participation in higher education.
- Memorandum of Cooperation between the National Museum, the National Gallery of Modern Art, the Indian Museum Kolkata, the Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation and the Stiftung Humboldt Forum in Berliner Schloss.
- The All India Football Federation (AIFF) and Deutscherfubel-Bund E.V. (DFB) Memorandum of Understanding
- Statement of Intent on Key Elements of Indo-German Migration and Mobility Partnership Agreement.
- PDF Name: 02 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 456 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 02 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 02 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 02 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 02 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 02 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 02 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “02 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके