#1 – 402 KB – 22 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 02 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 02 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
02 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 02 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 02 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
02 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
02 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 02 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 02 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 402 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 04 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 22
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 02 March 2020 Current Affairs
- The World Productivity Congress has been organized since 1969 by the World Confederation of Productivity Science. This Congress was held in India in 1974. This Congress will be organized in Bengaluru. This 19th World Productivity Congress aims to catalyze the Government’s vision in increasing productivity. It will be held between May 6, 2020, and May 8, 2020. Theme: Industry 4.0 – Innovation and Productivity
- To create a malnutrition-free India, “Malnutrition Maa Abhiyan” started in Kota Bundi parliamentary constituency to eradicate malnutrition through public participation. The campaign was started by Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla’s Chief Hospitality and Chairperson, Women and Child Development Department, Smriti Irani in the Bhamashah Mandi campus. In the first phase of the campaign, 1000 kits of 17 kg balanced diet were provided to 1 thousand pregnant women. 25 of which were symbolically given to the women from the stage.
- Economic Research Institute NCAER said that Madhya Pradesh ranks first in terms of preparation and quality of land records digitally. It is followed by Odisha, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Tamil Nadu respectively. The National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) released the Land Records and Services Index (N-LRSI 2020), stating that the land-related governance system in the country Will be better Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, and Tamil Nadu are among the five best performing states by scoring 60 to 75 points in the index. West Bengal, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh are in the range of 50 to 60 marks. Backward states include Ladakh, Jammu Kashmir, Sikkim, Chandigarh, Kerala, Assam, Manipur, Delhi, and Bihar.
- Union Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda recently launched the ‘1000 Springs Initiative’ at a program in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The initiative aims to ensure access to safe and adequate water for tribal communities. Its purpose is to create livelihood opportunities for tribal people, besides people will get water for drinking, for irrigation and sanitation, etc.
- Luxembourg’s seventh smallest country in Luxembourg has been made public transport free. It became the first country in the world to do so. This experiment has been done to reduce traffic pressure on the road and help poor workers. Under this, the use of trams, trains, and buses will be increased. Every Saturday there was a rule of free travel in bus, train, and tram, but now it will be free seven days a week. The move will also benefit tourists from Germany, Belgium, and France. For the first journey of more than 2 hours, people get 2 Euro i.e. 160. I had to pay for rent.
- Major General Madhuri Kanitkar was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant General following the Supreme Court’s decision to give command postings to women in the army. With this, Kanitkar’s husband and wife became the first couple to get the rank of lieutenant general in the army. Madhuri’s husband Rajiv is also a lieutenant general in the Indian Army. Madhuri Kanitkar is the third female officer to reach the rank of Lieutenant General in the Indian Armed Forces. Lieutenant General Kanitkar took over as Deputy Chief, Integrated Defense Staff (DCIDS) Medical under the Chief of Defense Staff in New Delhi. Vice Admiral Dr. Punita Arora was the first in the Navy to achieve this feat. Air Marshal Padmavati Bandopadhyay, an Air Force woman, is the second woman to hold this position.
- The “Smart Village Scheme” of the Government of Maharashtra will be named after the former Deputy Chief Minister, late Raosaheb Ramrao Patil. The Smart Village Scheme (Smart Village) was implemented in 2016 by the state of Maharashtra to enhance performance on certain parameters in gram panchayats at the taluka and district levels.
- India has overturned a defense deal worth $ 40 million (about Rs 280 crore) for Armenia, beating the companies of Russia and Poland. India will produce a four weapon locating radar (WLR) for this country. Construction of these radars The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for Europe-based Armenia, which was part of the Soviet Union, are jointly producing and producing these radars. The supply of these radars to Armenia has been started. This defense deal is considered a major achievement for the ‘Make in India’ project of the Government of India.
- Restrictions on delimitation have been lifted in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, and Nagaland, after which the Lok Sabha and Assembly constituencies will be delimited in these states. Have taken In 2008, when the Lok Sabha and Assembly constituencies were delimited in all other states and union territories, they were exempted from delimitation given the then law and order situation in these states.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) chairman Ajay Tyagi has received a 6-month extension from the government, whose tenure was to expire from 3 years (2017) to 29 February 2020.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has appointed Sumant Kathpalia as Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of private sector lender IndusInd Bank for three years, effective from March 24, 2020. The headquarters of IndusInd Bank in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In response to the Trinamool’s ‘Didi Ke Bolo’ campaign in Bengal, Union Home Minister Amit Shah launched the ‘Are No injustice’ (and not injustice) campaign before the civic elections. He started this campaign during a meeting held in Kolkata and said that the people of Bengal will no longer tolerate injustice.
- In the 72nd session and seminar of the three-day Hindi Sahitya Sammelan-Prayag in Solan, Himachal Pradesh, former Chief Minister, and litterateur Shanta Kumar was awarded the highest degree of the conference “Sahitya Vachaspati”. Chief guest Governor Bandaru Dattatreya also honored four other litterateurs Som Thakur, Madhav Kaushik, Dr. Jayaprakash and Dr. Yogendra Nath Sharma for their invaluable contribution in literature.
- Former Malaysian Home Minister Muhiddin Yasin became the eighth Prime Minister of the country. He was sworn in at the National Palace in the presence of King Sultan Ahmed Shah of Malaysia. Former Prime Minister Mahathir Mohammad expressed displeasure over Yasin being made the Prime Minister and termed it illegal.
- Union Minister for People’s Affairs Arjun Munda and Minister of Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi inaugurated a week-long “Hunar Haat Fair” at Harmu Maidan in Ranchi. The recently concluded “Hunar Haat Fair” in New Delhi attracted more than 1.7 million people and helped the artisans get large scale orders.
- The Ekushi Book Fair in Bangladesh concluded yesterday in Dhaka. The one-month-long fair was inaugurated by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on February 2. On this occasion, several awards were given for excellence in publishing and other related achievements. Kotha Prakash Prakashan received the Chittaranjan Saha Memorial Award for the publication of the best books. Prothoma Prokshan, Journeyman Books and Bengal Publication were awarded the Munir Chaudhary Smriti Award 2019 for creative and quality publishing. This year’s book fair was dedicated to the birth centenary of the country’s founding president Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. The Bangla Academy released 26 new books on the life and thoughts of the former president.
- World No. 2 tennis player Rafael Nadal of Spain has won the ATP Mexico Open tennis tournament. In the final, Nadal defeated the unseeded Taylor Fritz of the United States. This is Nadal’s first title of this year. Britain’s Heather Watson, seeded 7th in the women’s category, won the title. Watson defeated Lelah Fernardiz of Canada in the final. This is Watson’s first WTA title after three years.
- Shadakshari Setar A noted historian, linguist who researched the field of epigraphy, anthropology, has died in a private hospital in Karnataka where he was undergoing treatment for respiratory problems.
- Former Indian hockey player Balbir Singh Kular died of a heart attack at his home in Punjab. He was 77. Kular was a member of the 1968 Olympic bronze medalist Indian team.
- Veteran athletics coach and Dronacharya Award winner Joginder Singh Saini passed away due to age-related ailments. He was 90 years old. Saini is credited with refining some of India’s most respected track and field players. Born on January 1, 1930, in the Hoshiarpur district of Punjab, Saini graduated in science and became an athletics coach in 1954 after pursuing a diploma in physical education and a coaching course from NIS Patiala. He became the head coach of the then Indian Amateur Athletics Federation in 1990. Saini was awarded the Dronacharya Award in 1997 for her contribution to Indian athletics. He was the head coach of the Indian team that won 18 medals, including eight golds at the 1978 Asian Games.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) will build 500 fighter helicopters for the Indian Air Force. HAL said that if the government approves the project, its prototype will be ready by 2023 and by 2027 the production of these 10-12 tonne helicopters will begin.
- Maharana Mewar Award was given to Anant Vijay, Associate Editor of Dainik Jagran. The honor was awarded for outstanding journalism at the 38th Annual Adornment Ceremony of Maharana Mewar Charitable Foundation. The ceremony took place at the historic Manak Chowk of City Palace, Udaipur. It was chaired by Dr. K. K., former chairman of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). Kasturirangan did it.
- PDF Name: 02 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 377 KB
- No Of Pages: 03 Pages
- No. of Question: 22
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
यदि आपने ऐप्प डाऊनलोड नहीं किया है, तो अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके