#1 – 549 KB – 36 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 01 नवम्बर 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स | 01 November 2019 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
01 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर्स जीके वन लाइनर के रूप मे हिन्दी मे pdf फ़्री डाउनलोड करे । 100% गारंटी है कि अन्य स्त्रोत की तुलना, हमारा करंट अफेयर संग्रहण परीक्षा की दृष्टि से अधिक फायदेमंद है । अभी फ्री में 01 November(नवम्बर) 2019 का करंट अफेयर पीडीएफ़ (pdf) डाउनलोड करे ।
01 November(नवम्बर) 2019 Current Affairs | 01 November(नवम्बर) 2019 सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 01 November(नवम्बर) 2019 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सबाल और जबाब हिंदी भाषा व् संछिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है | यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 01 November(नवम्बर) 2019 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व् उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व् उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व् सहायक होंगे ।
01 November 2019 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and world in English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
01 November (नवम्बर) 2019
- PDF Name: 01 November 2019 current affairs in Hindi pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 549 KB
- No Of Pages: 06 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: Hindi
- International Internet Day is celebrated on 29 October. October 1969 is celebrated as International Internet Day to mark the first electronic message sending from one computer to another in 1969 in California, USA.
- On 31 October, the death anniversary of Indira Gandhi’s former Prime Minister is celebrated.
- Every year 31 October is celebrated as National Unity Day in India. The day is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Under this day, the “Run for Unity” program was organized all over India.
- Israeli “NSO Group Company” spies Indian journalists and human rights activists through WhatsApp with the help of “Spyware Pegasus”. This lawsuit has been filed in the federal court of California.
- Online food ordering company “Uber Eats” recently launched its food delivery electric “drone”. It has 6 rotors which help the drone in vertical take-off and landing. This drone can cover a distance of 20 km in full charging once.
- The current Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan has shared a photo of the coin on Facebook, on one side of which the 550th birth anniversary celebrations are written Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji 14692019 and the image of Gurdwara Darbar Sahib has been etched on the other side, the value of the coin is 50 rupees and moon. The star is engraved. This coin will be given to the devotees visiting Kartapur Sahib. Imran Khan will inaugurate the Kartapur Corridor from Pakistan and Prime Minister Narendra Modi from India on 9 November.
- Broadcasting has been started by renaming the radio stations of Jammu, Srinagar, and Leh as All India Radio and All India Radio. Henceforth they will be called “All India Radio Jammu”, “All India Radio Srinagar”, and “All India Radio Ladakh”.
- The country of China has successfully tested its first electric aircraft. This four-seater aircraft will be able to fly up to 300 kilometers on full charge once.
- The first day-night test match between India and Bangladesh will be played at “Eden Gardens Stadium”.
- Greta Thunberg refused to accept the environmental award given by the Nordic Council, saying that the climate campaign required that those in power start pursuing science instead of giving the prize. An amount of $ 52,000 is awarded under this award. Sweden’s citizen Greta is running a “Friday for the Future” campaign.
- The country of Chile has recently canceled hosting of COP25 and APEC summits.
- The trophy of the ICC Women’s and Men’s T20 World Cup tournament to be held in Australia in the year 2020 will be unveiled by “Kareena Kapoor” daughter-in-law of late Indian cricketer and former captain Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi.
- India’s oldest yoga teacher “Nanammal” has died at the age of 99. Nanammal was awarded the Yoga Ratna Award by the Government of Karnataka. He was awarded the Padma Shri in January 2019 for his efforts to lead people to a healthier life. 21 June – International Yoga Day – Yoga for Climate Action
- Bangkok city is hosting the 35th ASEAN Summit.
- Australia’s famous all-rounder cricketer Glenn Maxwell has taken a break from cricket indefinitely due to mental illness.
- The ZDNet organization recently revealed that 1.3 million Indian payment cards are available for sale on the Dark Web.
- Victoria’s “Andrew Macdonald” has been appointed assistant coach of the Australian men’s cricket team. They will work under the leadership of “Justin Langer”. Recently the Rajasthan Royals of IPL appointed former cricketer “Andrew McDonald” for 3 years as the head coach of their team.
- Indian women’s cricket team defeated Sri Lanka Women’s cricket team by 14 runs on the basis of Duckworth Lewis rules to win the Emerging Asia Cup 2019 title. For India, Devika Vaidya and Tanuja Kanwar took 4-4 wickets in the final match.
- According to the National Crime Records Bureau data, the largest number of foreign prisoners are in the jails of the state of West Bengal. These figures are for the year 2017 according to which the number of foreign prisoners lodged in West Bengal is 1379. This is followed by Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh.
- Recently, the new director-general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Rafael Grassi (Argentina) has been appointed. In this post, he will replace Yukia Amano, who died recently. The International Atomic Energy Agency was established on 29 July 1957 and is headquartered in Vienna (Austria). Establishment of International Energy Agency – 1974, Headquarters – Paris (France), Member – 29
- The people of the country objected to the roads on the taxation of “WhatsApp” in Lebanon, due to which the Prime Minister of Lebanon has resigned from the post. Millions have rallied in Central Beirut and other cities to protest against the tax on WhatsApp.
- Boxer “Shiva Shapa and Pooja Rani” won the gold medal for India at the Olympic Test event in Tokyo. Boxer “Shiva Shapa” defeated Kazakhstan’s “Santali Tolkayev” 5–0 in the 63 kg weight category and Pooja Rani defeated Australia’s “Kaitlyn Parker” to win the gold medal.
- Recently, the English version of Assam state folk dance “Bhaona” was held for the first time in “Abu Dhabi”. “Bhaona” is a traditional folk dance of Assam, which is believed to have started about 500 years ago. In this dance, the artist communicates, This traditional dance is performed by songs and dances. The Majuli region of Assam is considered to be the center of Bhaona.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman released a special commemorative coin on Paramhansa Yogananda, known on the occasion of his 125th birth anniversary, as the father of yoga in the West.
- Ram Nath Kovind presented the first National Corporate Social Responsibility Award to companies for outstanding contributions in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Nirmal Purja (Nepal) Nirmal Purja has set this speed record by climbing 8000 meters (26250 ft) to the world’s 14 highest peaks in 189 days under his campaign Project Possible.
- India’s boxer “Ashish” has won the silver medal in the 69 kg weight category at the Olympic Test Event. This match happened with Japan’s “Sevon Okazawa” in the 69 kg weight category.
- The social media platform “Twitter” has decided to ban political advertising.
- Pawan Kapoor was recently appointed as the Indian Ambassador to the UAE.
- The state of Tamil Nadu has become the first state in India to enact a law on contract farming. The Tamil Nadu Agricultural Produce and Livestock Contract Farming and Services (Promotion and Facilitation Bill) 2019 has got the President’s approval and this law will protect farmers in times of fluctuations in bumper crops or market prices. Farmers will be paid a predetermined price, which came when signing agreements with the buyer. The Bill would make contract farming more transparent, easier and successful and would have the powers of a civil court in specified areas.
- Birendra Singh Yadav was appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Iraq.
- The city of Ayodhya has recently set a Guinness World Record for lighting 4 lakh 10 thousand “lamps” on the occasion of Diwali celebrations 2019.
- Political leader Gurudas Dasgupta died on 31 October, he was associated with CPI (Communist Party of India). Dasgupta was 83, he was suffering from lung cancer for the last few months. He died in Kolkata on 31 October. He was a member of the National Executive Council of the CPI. Dasgupta was elected to the Rajya Sabha in 1985. He was a Lok Sabha member from Panskura in 2004 and Ghatal seat in 2009.
- According to the National Health Profile Report released by Health Minister Harsh Vardhan, the life expectancy in India increased to 68.7 in the year 2012-16 as compared to 49.7 in the year 1970-1975. The report states that the life expectancy of women during this period is 70.2 years and that of men is 67.4 years.
- Information released by the India Meteorological Department states that the deep pressure of air created in the Arabian Sea has turned into a cyclone “MAHA”. An Orange alert has been issued for two days in Lakshadweep and Kerala over Hurricane “MAHA”.
- A look at Jammu and Kashmir –
- full-fledged state till now has turned into two separate union territories, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh from 31 October. On October 31, on the occasion of the birth anniversary (unity day) of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the country’s first home minister, the central government gave UT status to Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. Earlier it was a state and then there were 29 states in the country. But now with the new changes, the number of states has come down to 28.
- Earlier there were 7 union territories in the country, with this change, now the number of union territories in the country has increased to 9. These include Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Delhi, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, and Lakshadweep. On 5 August, the government decided to remove two sections of Article 370 and 35A from Jammu and Kashmir in Parliament.
- Jammu and Kashmir have become the third union territory with assembly. Delhi and Puducherry already have a union territory. Jammu and Kashmir had 107 seats in the first assembly. It is proposed to increase it to 114.
- Elections will be held on 83 seats, while two seats will be filled by nomination.
- 24 seats will be reserved for PoK, till India gets control there.
- There will be no assembly in Ladakh.
- The Legislative Council has been abolished. Earlier there was also a Legislative Council in the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly, that will not happen now, although the number of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha seats coming from the state will not be affected.
- The election of MPs is the same as before, in which only 5 Lok Sabha MPs will be elected from Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and one Lok Sabha from Union Territory of Ladakh. In the same way, only four MPs of Rajya Sabha will be elected from the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
- There will be an assembly in Jammu and Kashmir, but being a union territory, the government there will have to act on the advice of the Lt. Governor. In the Union Territories having Legislative Assembly, the Lieutenant Governor replaces the Governor as the representative of the Central Government.
- Due to the special state, most of the central laws were not in force in Jammu and Kashmir, but now after becoming a union territory, at least 106 central laws will be applicable in both the states of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh. The Central Government’s schemes are included with the Central Human Rights Commission Act, the Right to Information Act, the Enemy Property Act, and the law to prevent damage to public property.
- The deployment of IAS and IPS officers in the state will be vested with the Central Government i.e. the Lieutenant Governor.
- On 31 October, Geeta Mittal, Chief Justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court administered the oath of office and secrecy to GC Murmu. He is a 1985 batch IAS officer of Gujarat cadre of Girish Chandra Murmu.
- Radhakrishna Mathur was sworn in as the Lt. Governor of Ladakh. He is a 1977 batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) retired officer of Tripura cadre. He was sworn in at Leh by Chief Justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court Geeta Mittal.
- The largest union territory of the country in terms of area in Jammu and Kashmir and then Ladakh.
- The Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir has 20 districts, including Anantnag, Bandipora, Baramulla, Budgam, Doda, Ganderbal, Jammu, Kathua, Kishtwar, Kulgam, Poonch, Kupwara, Pulwama, Ramban, Rasai, Rajouri, Samba, Shopian, Srinagar, and Udhampur.
- Leh and Kargil are 2 districts in the union territory of Ladakh.
- PDF Name: 01 November 2019 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 495 KB
- No Of Pages: 05 Pages
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
Today current affairs are very important for every student who is doing the preparation of the Government 2019-20 Competition exam. we provide today current affairs pdf in Hindi and English bilingual so you can boost your memory with Daily current affairs booster in Hindi and English pdf. You can also download the current affair pdf in Hindi and English bilingual.
Today Current affairs 2019 also provides many magazines, websites, and youtube channel (like – wifistudy, Study IQ, Mahendra guru, gktoday, gksection, mpgk, Jagranjosh, testbook, sarkarihelp, Fresherlive, next exam, bankers adda, insights, affairs cloud) and many more community guiders but our current affair collection is only made for exam point of view, with us you will score higher in exam. keep read our current affairs Hindi English pdf notes, and it’s free. we 100% assure that you will score 10/10 in your next exam in the current affairs questions.
Check our today 01 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf, video, and MCQs Quiz in Hindi and English bilingual. You can download 01 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs 2019 pdf in Hindi and English with free of cost. In pdf 01 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs, we cover all topics World, India, Sports, Appointments, Death, Awards, and miscellaneous with a oneliner current affair with Hindi and English bilingual with answers.
FCA – Free Current Affairs platform providing daily to daily Current Affairs. App short name is FCA App, FCA gk App. Many Students searching like gk in Hindi, gk questions, current affairs in Hindi, current gk, general knowledge questions, and many more type keywords. So Every Student finding such as the best content in terms of gk question in Hindi, gk current affairs, current affairs quiz. We promise you to daily current affairs, gk apps, latest current affairs, daily current affairs in Hindi, like all of your doubt’s solution provided in one App. We cover current news on a regular basis. We know you want these type keyword – today current affairs in Hindi, today current affairs, current affairs, current affairs app, of content so download this app Current Affairs 2019 General Knowledge Quiz.
These all latest questions and answers are based on 01 November (नवम्बर) 2019 current affairs. In this section, we assort all these current GK quizzes from 01 November (नवम्बर) 2019 news to different news websites and blogs. We hope these 01 November (नवम्बर) 2019 questions answers are helpful for your next SSC CGLE, CHSL (10+2, Stenographer, CPO, UPSC, Railways examinations.
हमे उम्मीद है की आपको “01 November (नवम्बर) 2019 करेंट अफेयर्स (समसामयिकी)” के सबाल व् जवाब की संछिप्त व् सटीक सामान्य ज्ञान जानकारी अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त हुई होगी, यदि फिर भी कुछ ऐसा जो यहाँ प्रकाशित नहीं किया या कुछ इसमें सुधार करना हो तो कृपया हमे आप ईमेल के जरिये बताये ।
दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप नीचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए, तो आप comment कर सकते है । हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो, तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Social Groups से भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए –
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Facebook Page – https://fb.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Message us on FB – http://m.me/FCA.FreeCurrentAffairs
Telegram Channel – https://t.me/FreeCurrentAffairs
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-20 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-20 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके