#1 – 453 KB – 27 Questions Pdf Download free – Hindi/English – 01 मार्च 2020 का करंट अफेयर्स | 01 March 2020 Current Affairs Free PDF Download
01 March (मार्च) 2020 Current Affairs – सामयिकी प्रश्न उत्तर – यहाँ हमने 01 March (मार्च) 2020 भारत और विदेश से सम्बंधित कर्रेंट अफेयर्स के सवाल और जवाब हिंदी भाषा व संक्षिप्त में प्रकाशित किए है| यहाँ अंकित किए गए सभी करंट अफेयर्स प्रश्न 01 March (मार्च) 2020 के मुख्य समाचारों से लिए गए है जिन्हें हमने प्रश्न व उत्तर के साथ अंकित किए है| सभी प्रश्न व उत्तर आने वाली सरकारी व निजी नोकरी व परीक्षाओं (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam) के लिए आपके लिए महत्वपूर्ण व सहायक होंगे।
01 March 2020 Current Affairs One-Liner in English – Here we have published the current affairs related to India and the world in the English language, in short. All the current affairs mentioned here have been taken from various newspapers, websites, and YouTube Channel. All the questions and answers will be important and become more helpful for the upcoming government and non-government competitive exams (SSC, BANK, Railway, Clerk, PO, UPSC Exam).
There is a 100% guarantee that our current affairs collection is more beneficial from the examination point of view as compared to other sources. So keep in touch for free current affairs material and download our App.
01 March (मार्च) 2020
हिन्दी - 01 मार्च 2020 करंट अफेयर
- PDF का नाम: 01 मार्च 2020 का करेंट अफेयर्स हिन्दी में पीडीएफ़
- प्रकार: एकल लाईन (One Liner)
- PDF साइज़: 453 KB
- पेज की संख्या: 06 Pages
- प्रश्नों की संख्या: 27
- गुणवत्ता: High
- फॉर्मेट: PDF
- PDF की भाषा: हिन्दी
English - 01 March 2020 Current Affairs
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is visiting two districts of Uttar Pradesh. He first distributed equipment to the Prime Minister 26,791 Divyangs and elders together at the Divyang Mahakumbh to be held at Prayagraj “Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana”. After this, the Prime Minister reached Chitrakoot, laid the foundation stone of the 297 km long Bundelkhand Expressway there. This became the world record –
- world record of 1.8 km parade of people with disabilities on tri-cycles. It consisted of about 300 tri-bicycles, which were handicapped. This record was previously titled the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- A three-row parade of four hundred wheelchairs was also held in 13 minutes.
- World record for distribution of 626 tri-cycles in one hour,
- PM Modi launched 10,000 farmer producing organizations
- A peace agreement was signed in the US and the Taliban in Qatar (Doha). Under this agreement, the US will reduce the presence of its troops in Afghanistan in a phased manner. India’s Ambassador to Qatar P Kumaran was present at the time of signing of this agreement. India has been an important stakeholder in the peace and reconciliation process in Afghanistan. Ambassadors from 30 countries including India were invited to come to Doha for this agreement. India’s role has been important in this. US President Donald Trump, who visited India on 24-25 February, had a discussion with Prime Minister Narendra Modi about this. Indian Foreign Secretary Harshvardhan Shringla reached Kabul before the peace deal. He met President Ashraf Ghani and top government officials. Shringla also handed over Prime Minister Modi’s letter to President Ghani. America, according to the agreement Will withdraw five thousand out of its 13 thousand soldiers present in Afghanistan. The withdrawal of the remaining troops will depend on the Taliban accepting anti-terrorism terms.
- India’s first commercial liquified compressed natural gas (LNG) bus, developed by Petronet, was recently launched in Kochi city in Kerala. This bus can travel up to 900 km in a single filling. Petronet plans to open 28 LNG distribution centers in the country and four NNG stations in Kerala. LNG is environmentally friendly and cost-efficient compared to diesel. This bus has a 180 kg cryogenic tank, this bus can travel 900 kilometers in a filling. CNG costs Rs 57 per kg, while LNG costs Rs 40-45 per kg.
- The Kerala High Court recently passed an order and has banned all types of political movements in college and school premises. In various forms of agitation like siege and sitting in the premises are prohibited, the High Court also said that no one can be convinced to participate in such protests. It was observed that those who are not participating in the strike have full right to participate in their classes and should not force anyone to participate in the movements which affect the smooth running of the classes. The court said that ‘the right to education is a fundamental right and no one has the right to violate that right’.
- India’s leading airline IndiGo has recently launched its first co-branded credit card named ‘Ka-Ching’ in collaboration with HDFC Bank and MasterCard. The card is available in Basic and Premium editions. This credit card has many benefits, such as lounge access, priority check-in at airports, discounted facility fees, and fuel fee waivers, etc.
- Larsen & Toubro Shipbuilding Company recently handed over the country to the offshore patrol vessel ICGS Varad. The vessel was commissioned into the Indian Coast Guard at L&T Kattupalli Shipyard near Chennai. ICGS Varad is the first major defense vessel to pass all maritime acceptance tests in a single Party.
- 73-year-old “Muhiddin Yasin” will take oath as the 8th Prime Minister of Malaysia. Yasin will replace 94-year-old “Mahathir Mohammed”, who resigned last week. Yasin, who was the home minister in the Mahathir government, does not have a good relationship.
- The Asia Cup venue in September has now been changed to Dubai. BCCI President Sourav Ganguly gave this information. According to him, both India and Pakistan will participate in the tournament to be held in Dubai. The tournament was earlier handed over to Pakistan. After India’s objection, it has now been shifted to Dubai.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched 10,000 Farmer Producer Organizations in Chitrakoot. The event is being organized to commemorate the successful implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. More than 86% of small and marginal farmers own less than 1.1 hectares of land. They face challenges in purchasing fertilizer, quality seeds, pesticides. The Farmers Producer Organization helps the farmers in dealing with these challenges. These organizations help farmers to have better access to markets, technology, and finance. Therefore, more and more launches of these organizations will help improve the lives of farmers. This will also facilitate achieving the target of doubling farmers’ income by 2022.
- Abhishek Singh has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Venezuela. He is currently serving as Deputy Chief of the Embassy of India in Kabul, Afghanistan. He will replace Rajiv Kumar Nepal, who has died recently. He is a 2003-batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer.
- According to the recently released Hurun Global Rich List 2020, Oyo Rooms founder Ritesh Agarwal is the world’s second-youngest billionaire. At the age of 26, his wealth is estimated at $ 1.1 billion. In the global list, Kylie Jenner is only 22 years ahead of Ritesh Aggarwal. Ritesh is also the youngest self-made Indian billionaire, followed by the founders of Jeerodha, Flipkart and Byjuj.
- The Forest Man of India Jadav Paeng will be honored with the Swami Vivekananda Karmayogi Award 2020 in New Delhi. He was awarded the 6th Karmayogi Award for his continued efforts in creating an actual man-made forest through massive afforestation. The award includes a trophy, recitation, and Rs 1 lakh. He is an environmental activist and forest worker from Jorhat, Assam. Over the years, he planted trees on a sandbar of the Brahmaputra River and converted it into a forest reserve. The Swami Vivekananda Smriti Karmayog Award is organized by My Home India in New Delhi. The award was presented for the first time in 2013.
- Six languages in India namely Tamil, Telugu, Sanskrit, Kannada, Malayalam, and Odia have been given the status of classical language. Recently, both houses of Maharashtra’s legislature unanimously passed a resolution requesting the Center to accord Marathi the ‘classical language’ status. Centers are established for the study of the languages declared classical and international prizes are awarded to their scholars, besides the classical languages also get many other benefits.
- The Government of Tripura and the Airports Authority of India have signed an MoU to build six centers for the placing of agricultural equipment in the Manu block of Dhalai district in the state. These will have agricultural implements and will be given on rent to farmers. Airport Authority officials said that the project has been started under the Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme.
- The Uttar Pradesh Cabinet has approved the proposal to rename Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Urdu, Arabic-Persian University in Lucknow. The cabinet has decided to change the name of the university to Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Bhasha University. For this, the State Universities Act – 1973 will be amended.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs has launched “IC SPICe + Web Form” by 3 Central Government Ministries / Departments and Government of Maharashtra to offer 10 services in a single webform Three Departments / Ministry of Government Ministry of Corporate Affairs in Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Labor and Department of Revenue. Also, Maharashtra State Government forms will be available on “SPICe + Web Form”. Registration for EPFO and ESIC will be mandatory for all new companies and will be included through “SPICe +” and “No EPFO and ESIC” registration numbers.
- According to a recent report by online payment processor Worldline India, Bangalore had the highest number of digital transactions in 2019. Bangalore is followed by Chennai, Mumbai, and Pune. The report also revealed that the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is the most preferred method of payment, followed by the use of debit cards and instant payment services (IMPS).
- In a workshop organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), the Union Minister of Steel announced that the Government of India will develop Odisha as a steel hub. For this, help will be taken from the Government of Japan. Odisha has been chosen for setting up a steel hub due to its strategic location, availability of raw materials and strong connectivity. Kalinga Nagar will be developed as the center of Mission Poorodaya. With the implementation of this mission, more than 75% of the steel will be produced in eastern India, with only Odisha’s annual contribution exceeding 100 MT. The mission Purvodaya aims to develop eastern India as an integrated steel hub.
- Astronomers have detected the largest explosion in the universe since the Big Bang that occurred in a supermassive black hole. The giant meter wave radio telescope (GMRT) at Pune and the Chandra X-ray Observatory and Australian radio telescopes were used to detect this. According to the study published in the journal Astrophysical, the explosion occurred in a black hole present in a group of galaxies (Ophiucus) located 39 million light-years away from Earth. It states that the explosion was so powerful that it emitted five times more energy than the explosion in a cluster of galaxies called MS 0735 + 74. The eruption in this group was considered to be the largest explosion ever.
- India has withdrawn from the upcoming Shooting World Cup in Cyprus due to the threat of the coronavirus. The International Shooting Federation (ISSF) accredited Shotgun World Cup is to be held in Cyprus capital Nicosia from March 4 to 13.
- The US space agency NASA’s Kepler Satellite has discovered 17 new planets in its four-year mission. One of the earth-dwelling habitable planets ‘KIC-7340288B’ is also included. All these planets have been found in such ‘possible life zones’ of stars, where stony planets are likely to get water in liquid form.
- Every year the last date of February is celebrated as World Rare Disease Day. The day was first launched by Eurodis in 2008. It aims to create awareness about the effects of the disease. Theme: Reframe Rare for Rare Disease Day At the
- first Khelo India University Games, Duti Chand won the gold medal of 100 meters race at Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar. Duti Chand, representing Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, took 11 decimal 49 seconds. Dhanalakshmi S of Mangalore University won silver and Sneha of Mahatma Gandhi University won bronze.
- A two-day unique Mirchi Festival is starting in Kasrawad in Khargone district in Madhya Pradesh. This festival is a big business opportunity for traders, investors, and exporters.
- The world’s oldest person, Japan’s “Chittesu Watanabe” has died at the age of 112. He was born on March 5, 1907. He received his Guinness World Record certification on February 12, 2020. After the death of Chittesu Watanabe, Britain’s oldest man Bob Watten, who is 111, has now become the world’s oldest person.
- Maharashtra Government has appointed Parambir Singh as the new Commissioner of Mumbai Police. Parambir, a 1988 batch IPS officer, will succeed Sanjay Barve, who retired on Saturday. Earlier, he was posted as Director General of Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB). Parambir was sent to Thane Police Commissioner in July 2018 as Maharashtra Police Headquarters. Parambir is also considered as an ‘underworld specialist’.
- Indian Police Service – Senior IPS officer SN Srivastava took the additional charge of Commissioner of Delhi Police. He took over from Mr. Amulya Patnaik, who retired today.
- PDF Name: 01 March 2020 current affairs in English pdf
- Type – One Liner
- PDF Size: 410 KB
- No Of Pages: 04 Pages
- No. of Question: 27
- Quality: High
- Format: PDF
- Language: English
पूरा करंट अफेयर्स मेटेरियल फ्री में डाउनलोड करे – Free Download Current Affairs Material
Date Wise Current Affairs
March Date wise : हिन्दी & English – Click Here
Month Wise Current Affairs - Single Pdf
अप्रैल – April 2020
मई – May 2020
जून – June 2020
जुलाई – July 2020
अगस्त – August 2020
सितम्बर – September 2020
अक्टूबर – October 2020
नवम्बर – November 2020
दिसम्बर – December 2020
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and help them. You can also connect us with our App and social groups for daily updates –
Whatsapp No. – +916376140352
Email – FreeCurrentAffairs@gmail.com
2019-2020-21 के दैनिक एंव दिनांक वाइज़, पूरे महीने के एक pdf मे, 2018 व 2019 पूरे साल के एक Pdf मे तथा अन्य महत्वपूर्ण करंट अफेयर्स 2019-2020-21 की प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं SSC, Banking, Railway, UPSC, State-PSC (जैसे RPSC, BPSC) एंव अन्य वन-डे एग्जाम के लिए उपयोगी करंट अफेयर्स रेगुलर रूप से आपको App मे हिन्दी भाषा मे फ्री उपलब्ध करवाए जाते है ।
ऐप्प डाऊनलोड करे अभी ऊपर हरे बटन पर क्लिक करके